The Crybabies Overview:
- Greaser-styled Rock n Roll wedding band.
- Specialising in Rock n Roll music from ’54 – ’63.
- Can perform for afternoon / reception functions.
- Incredible repertoire of Rock n Roll classics.
- A fresh look at the classic 50’s Rock n Roll aesthetic.
- PA system suitable for large venues.
- Bookable from £1000+.
The Crybabies are a fresh and energetic greaser-styled Rock n Roll wedding band, with a hit-filled repertoire of classic Rock n Roll songs from the 50’s and 60’s. Their upbeat and engaging performances are perfect for getting everyone on the dance floor, where their genre and style provides something for everyone to enjoy. Their 50’s greaser look gives authenticity to their performance, making the night rock just like the early years of the genre. The band has performed for many different functions, from weddings to themed events and have even played for thousands of ‘Back To The Future’ fans at the ‘Secret Cinema’ event in London.
Throughout the various performances The Crybabies have given throughout their career, they have received much praise from their audiences. Many guests at weddings have said that they “had an awesome time” thanks to The Crybabies’ uniquely energetic and fun performances. Newlywed couples have said that “the band were brilliant” and that they loved that the band so easily managed to get all of the guests “up and dancing straight away!”
Click here to listen to more tracks by The Crybabies:
As a Wedding Band:
The Crybabies are the new standard for a Rock n Roll wedding band, and are able to perform at your wedding in the afternoon and at the reception, providing great music throughout. Their sets are energetic and fun, filled with classic Rock n Roll music, played with the modern edge of The Crybabies’ own personal style. The band is formed by a classic trio of bass guitar, drums, and guitar / vocals, filling all needs for great sounding Rock n Roll without going over the top, keeping the music true to it’s roots.
The band has their own PA system which they will bring with them to use for their performance. With this they are able to perform for audiences of up to 400 people, and they are also happy to use this outdoors for small events.
“Great band! Really tight, fun, professional and awesome! So many of my guests gave me compliments about these guys. Great with admin and communication. A friend recommended them and I’m so pleased they did. They were perfect for my wedding and I’ll definitely be recommending them to other couples!” – Jojo Chuong
The Crybabies repertoire is an enjoyable collection of great Rock n Roll classics, many of which are staples to the genre, known by all, meaning that there is something for everyone whenever The Crybabies perform. Putting a main focus on the first wave of Rock n Roll, from ’54 to ’63, the band uses their arsenal of great songs, along with their authentic 50’s aesthetic, to provide an energetic performance that’ll make it feel just like the 50’s.
Some of the songs to be found in the bands repertoire include Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry), Do You Love Me (The Contours), Jailhouse Rock (Elvis Presley), Twist & Shout (The Beatles) and Shake, Rattle And Roll (Bill Haley & The Comets). If there are any additional songs that you would like The Crybabies to be able to play at your wedding, they are more than happy to learn new songs as an optional extra. You can view a more detailed repertoire by clicking on the heading below:
- All Shook Up (Elvis Presley)
- Be Bop A Lula (Gene Vincent)
- Blue Suede Shoes (Carl Perkins)
- Brown Eyed Handsome Man (Chuck Berry/Buddy Holly)
- Do You Love Me? (The Contours)
- Great Balls Of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis)
- Hippy Hippy Shake (Swinging Blue Jeans)
- Hit The Road Jack – special request duet (Ray Charles)
- Hound Dog (Elvis Presley)
- I Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles)
- Jailhouse Rock (Elvis Presley)
- Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry)
- Long Tall Sally (Little Richard)
- Oh Boy (Buddy Holly)
- Rave On (Buddy Holly)
- Reet Petite (Jackie Wilson)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Music (Chuck Berry)
- Rock Around The Clock (Bill Haley & The Comets)
- Roll Over Beethoven (Chuck Berry)
- Shake, Rattle & Roll (Bill Haley & The Comets)
- Shakin’ All Over (Johnny Kidd & The Pirates)
- Summertime Blues (Eddie Cochran)
- That’ll Be The Day (Buddy Holly)
- Tutti Frutti (Little Richard)
- Twenty Flight Rock (Eddie Cochran)
- Twist & Shout (The Beatles)
- Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On (Jerry Lee Lewis)
- Wipeout (The Surfaris)
- Yakety Yak (The Coasters)
“Thank you so much for the great music. We had an awesome time! The feedback has been amazing and all the guests were up and dancing straight away!“
The Crybabies can be booked to play at your wedding from £1000+, enquire for a tailor-made quote for your wedding date by filling out the contact form below and don’t miss out on this truly Rock n Roll wedding band!