- Professional Soul, Pop, and Rock & Roll Wedding Band.
- Band Setup Can Be Customised: Available as 2-12 Piece.
- Available to Perform At Ceremony / Afternoon / Reception.
- Can Play Music For Up To 5 Hours During Your Wedding Event.
- First Dance Song Request As Standard.
- Powerful & Fully PAT Tested PA System.
- Bookable From £990+.
Rewind are an exciting and versatile music group, available to perform as a 2-piece acoustic duo all the way up to a full 12-piece rock & roll wedding band. Their professionalism and flexibility as a group allows them to vary and tailor their sound to suit any audience and any setting: whether this be a chilled-out acoustic background, a jazz performance to provide a bit of a spark or even a string quartet to provide guests with a truly electrifying atmosphere. Whilst based in Bristol, Rewind are also available for hire in Somerset, Devon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
Click here to listen to more tracks by Rewind:
As a Wedding Band:
Rewind can perform a set for your wedding that has been designed to suit whatever you desire. With up to 12 members available to add their own special something to a performance, the group is extremely flexible in terms of what genres of music they can play and what atmosphere they intend to create for your set. Their repertoire stretches from Rock & Roll and Soul to Pop, with each song performed to perfection thanks to an abundance of talent within their ranks. Rewind are available to play at any part of your wedding day, and come as per your preference as either:
- Acoustic Duo (Soul & Pop Covers)
- Acoustic Trio (Soul & Pop Covers)
- Jazz Trio (Jazz)
- String Quartet (String Arrangements of Contemporary Songs)
- 6, 9 or 12 piece band (Rock & Roll, Soul, Vintage Pop, Classic Rock)
In addition to this, Rewind also give you the option to provide up to 5 hours of music for your guests: with Acoustic Duos & Trios, Jazz and String Quartets all available at half price when booked with a 6, 9 or 12 piece evening band. If this wasn’t enough music for your ears, a free disco set is also available with evening band bookings for those wanting to keep a venue alive throughout the night!
Rewind welcome song requests for the couple’s first dance song, and will include this as standard with your booking, as well as welcoming requests to learn additional songs (for an additional fee).
The group can also provide a powerful PA system themselves (fully PAT-tested and with Public Liability Insurance), so you needn’t worry about having to learn about music technology to have a perfect sounding set (Rewind have got you covered!).
“These guys helped give us the most amazing wedding! Everyone kept asking where they were from they’re so amazing! And a special mention to Alice who had to put up with me emailing for nearly 2 years up until our big day! Thank you!” – Kelly Berry, August 2016
Rewind specialise in energetic, cant help but tap-your-feet sorts of performances. Their repertoire covers songs from different decades and genres of music to ensure your guests will have a spring in their step from start to finish, whatever their age. Songs such as Twist and Shout (The Beatles), December 1963 (The Four Seasons), Walking on Sunshine (Katrina & The Waves) and Don’t Stop Me Now (Queen) feature, and will keep people smiling and singing along throughout.
With the talent that Rewind possesses, songs covered even rival their original performers in delivered quality and sound. Click on the header below to explore the groups’ full repertoire and get an idea of what a performance for your wedding could sound like!
- Brown Eyed Girl – (Van Morrison)
- Brown Sugar – (Rolling Stones)
- Burning Love – (Elvis Presley)
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – (Queen)
- Da Doo Ron Ron – (The Crystals)
- Dance With Me Tonight – (Olly Murs)
- December 1963 – ( The Four Seasons)
- Do You Love Me? – (The Contours)
- Don’t Stop Me Now – (Queen)
- Go Your Own Way – (Fleetwood Mac)
- Great Balls of Fire – (Jerry Lee Lewis)
- Hard To Handle – (Otis Redding/Black Crows)
- Higher and Higher – (Jackie Wilson)
- Hit The Road, Jack – (Ray Charles)
- Hold On I’m Coming – (Sam and Dave)
- Jailhouse Rock – (Elvis Presley)
- Johnny B. Goode – (Chuck Berry)
- Proud Mary – (Tina Turner)
- Rock Around The Clock – (Bill Haley and His Comets)
- Rocking All Over The World – (Status Quo)
- Roxanne – (The Police)
- Shake, Rattle & Roll – (Bill Haley and His Comets)
- Superstition – (Stevie Wonder)
- Tutti Frutti – (Little Richard)
- Twist and Shout – (The Beatles)
- Umbrella – (Rihanna/The Baseballs)
- Walking On Sunshine – (Katrina & The Waves)
- Wipeout – (The Surfaris)
“To Rewind: We wanted to thank you for the superb music you gave us throughout our wedding. It was exactly what we wanted but also 100% better than we ever could have imagined! You are one bunch of talented peeps who know how to get the party going – we’ve had so many people ask us where we found you and if you sell your music! Sending lots of love and thanks” – Laura & James
Rewind can be booked to play at your wedding from £990+, enquire for tailor made quote for your wedding date by filling out the contact form below.