- Fantastic Six Piece Wedding Band with World Class Musicians.
- Array of Dance Floor Hits from Classic Soul to Modern Pop.
- Available For Afternoon Events, Perfect For Evening Receptions.
- Have Worked with a Host of Famous Faces.
- First Dance Request As Standard.
- Powerful & Fully PAT Tested PA System.
- Bookable From £2050+ for the 6 piece band.
Philosophy bring the sound of some of the UK’s best and brightest musicians to transform any event into a spectacular, unforgettable party. From working with names such as Boys II Men, Adele, and Take That, to performing at the Royal Albert Hall and the O2 Arena, star quality is guaranteed. Available from a 6-piece band up to a stunning 13-piece outfit with brass section, Philosophy will leave any audience dazzled and dancing all night long. A slick and sophisticated event band, they have the experience and knowledge needed to provide first class wedding entertainment, tailored to your special day. The band not only provide incredible music, but also performance factor, high energy and audience interaction that will have your audience in awe and your dance floor heaving!
Click here to listen to more tracks by Philosphy:
As a Wedding Band:
Having trained, played and performed at the highest level Philosophy bring professionalism, experience and energy to a wedding. Indeed, you may recognise Philosophy’s vocalist Sean Rumsey from the X Factor live finals & The Voice UK, meaning you can be assured that your special day will be a star-studded affair!
The band’s versatile line-up enables them to provide the ideal sound for an event, from options for your ceremony and drinks reception including piano/vocals, acoustic guitar and jazz band, to a lively evening reception that is on another level. Their unique arrangements make the most of the band’s brass, giving the best feel-good tunes will have your dance floor packed, (without being cheesy!).
In addition to taking first dance requests as standard, the band are incredibly well turned out, with a specific look that is only used for the band, ensuring that visually Philosophy look amazing. The group provide a powerful PA system (fully PAT-tested and with Public Liability Insurance) that is able to rock a venue of any capacity, which can be used to perform in both indoor and outdoor venues (though outdoor performances will require some adequate form of shelter in case of adverse weather to protect equipment). Having graced some of the world’s biggest stages with a host of household names, Philosophy bring personality, ability and floor-filling tunes to any wedding day.
“We are so lucky to have found Philosophy band. They played at our wedding party and were fantastic. In the build up to the wedding the lead band member was in touch to make sure the night ran smoothly, we had some special requests which she accommodated – nothing was too much trouble. Since our wedding so many guests have commented on the excellent band! If we have a party again I will be ringing Philosophy. Thank you Philosophy for being absolutely amazing.” – Emma Turner, Wedding, Pebble Beach, Barton On Sea
Philosophy do not just play the songs you love – they make them sound even better. With original arrangements that make full use of their stunning brass section, funk, pop and soul numbers truly come to life and keep the party rocking. Their example set list includes hits from classic entertainers like Stevie Wonder and James Brown, to modern pop classics such as “Rock Your Body” by Justin Timberlake and “Treasure” by Bruno Mars. The band’s unique medley’s and mash-ups turn a wedding reception into a full-blown, world class gig. For Philosophy’s complete sample setlist, click below.
Example Set One
- If I Aint Got You (Alicia Keys)
- Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
- Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
- Midnight At The Oasis (Brand New Heavies)
- Happy (Pharell Williams)
- Higher and Higher (Jackie Wilson)
- I Feel Good (James Brown)
- You to Me Are Everything (The Real Thing)
- Never Too Much (Luther Vandross)
- Domino (Jessie J)
- Signed Sealed Delivered (Stevie Wonder)
- Mercy (Duffy)
- Good Times (Chic)
- Call Me Al (Paul Simon)
- Rock Your Body (J. Timberlake) / Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars/M Ronson) / Shake Your Body Down (The Jacksons)
Example Set Two
- Treasure (Bruno Mars)
- I’m Coming Out (Diana Ross)
- Kiss (Prince)
- Ain’t Nobody (Chaka Khan)
- Justin Bieber Medley – What Do You Mean?/Sorry (Justin Bieber)
- Basement Jaxx Medley
- Finally (Cece Peniston)
- Relight My Fire (Take That/Lulu)
- Hot Hot Hot (Arrow)
- Crazy in Love/Crazy Medley (Beyonce)
- Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
- You Got The Love (Candi Staten/Florence and the Machine)
- I’ve Had The Time of My Life (Dirty Dancing)
- Sex On Fire (Kings of Leon)
“They were amazing, friendly and accommodating, and so so much fun! We, and all our guests had so much fun! We loved having a horn section and the vocals were incredible!” – Claire & Nick, Wedding, Pittville Pump Rooms, Cheltenham
Philosophy can be booked to play at your wedding from £2050+ for the 6 piece band, enquire for tailor made quote for your wedding date by filling out the contact form below.