Nanna Radleys Overview:
- 5 or 6 Piece Party Wedding Band.
- Upbeat Music from Pop/Soul/Funk Genres and More.
- Can Perform at Ceremony / Dinner / Reception.
- Also Offer an Acoustic Set.
- First Dance Song Included as Standard.
- Varied Repertoire That Everyone Will Enjoy.
- Optional DJ set until Midnight.
- The Band has their own PA System.
- Bookable from £1200+
Nanna Radleys are a group of very experienced and professional musicians fronted by two sisters with over 25 years of experience in the music industry between them. Their performances are designed to get the audience straight to the dance floor with their varied set list of pop/soul/funk songs, from old classics to modern hits. They can play acoustic sets which are perfect for your afternoon drinks or wedding dinner. They operate either as a 5 piece band or a 6 piece by incorporating one or both of the two singers.
Their upbeat and crowd pleasing performances have earned them much praise, with guests and newlywed couples saying they were “Awesome, just awesome”, and commenting on their ability to get “everyone up on the dance floor!”. Nanna Radleys’ sound is second to none, providing great music by covering all the bases – solid and professional musicianship, powerful and involving vocals, and an energetic and engaging performance, to make your wedding enjoyable for everyone.
Click here to listen to more tracks by Nanna Radleys:
As a Wedding Band:
Nanna Radleys can perform at your wedding during the ceremony, afternoon/dinner, and in the evening/reception. They can provide an acoustic set to make the perfect soundtrack for the more relaxed parts of your day, and their 5 or 6 piece band will make the evening party into a night to be remembered by all. They will learn your first dance song as standard and will learn any additional songs that you would like as an optional extra.
In the evening they usually perform 2 x 45 minutes sets, and are happy to provide music from an iPod in-between the two sets, and offer a professional DJ set which is fully customisable to suit your tastes. The band has their own PA system which they will bring along with a dance floor lighting rig.
“Thank you so much for being part of our wedding day – our guests were absolutely blown away by you. The acoustic set during the meal gave such a great, relaxed atmosphere and the evening full band set meant that the dance floor was never empty! I have had so many positive comments – you definitely helped to make our day.” – Marie & Jesse Poole
Nanna Radleys repertoire includes a striking number of great songs from many genres, including pop, soul, funk, R’n’B, and motown. These songs span several decades, stretching back as far as the swingin’ 60’s through to modern hits fresh off of the singles chart, meaning that Nanna Radleys provide something for everyone.
Within their impressive set list of popular classics are songs like Beat It (Michael Jackson), A Town Called Malice (The Jam), and What’s Love Got To Do With It (Tina Turner). Some of their more modern hits include Locked Out Of Heaven (Bruno Mars), Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheehan), and Happy (Pharrell Williams). You can view a more detailed repertoire by clicking on the genre headings below:
- A Town Called Malice (The Jam)
- Ain’t Nobody (Chaka Khan)
- Beat It (Michael Jackson)
- Bourgie Bourgie (Gladys Knight)
- Brick House (Commodores)
- Car Wash (Rose Royce)
- Could You Be Loved Bob Marley)
- Disco Inferno (The Trammps)
- Don’t Turn Around (Aswad)
- Everybody Dance (Chic)
- Good Times/Rappers Delight (Chic)
- I Can’t Go For That (Hall & Oates)
- I Can’t Stand the Rain (Tina Turner)
- I Feel Good (James Brown)
- I Feel Love (Donna Summer)
- I Wish (Stevie Wonder)
- I’m Coming Out (Diana Ross)
- Living for the City (Stevie Wonder)
- Lovely Day (Bill Withers)
- Move On Up (Curtis Mayfield)
- Never Too Much (Luther Vandross)
- Nutbush City Limits (Ike and Tina Turner)
- Power Of Love (Huey Lewis & the News)
- Proud Mary (Ike and Tina Turner)
- Respect (Aretha Franklin)
- September (Earth, Wind and Fire)
- Sir Duke (Stevie Wonder)
- Street Life (Randy Crawford)
- Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
- Sweet Love (Anita Baker)
- Tainted Love (Gloria Jones)
- Take Me to the River (Commitments)
- Think (Aretha Franklin)
- This Old Heart of Mine (Isley Brothers)
- Thriller (Michael Jackson)
- Upside Down (Diana Ross)
- What’s Love Got To Do With It (Tina Turner)
Additional Songs Available On Request
- Always Be My Baby (Mariah Carey)
- Black Magic (Little Mix)
- Bump n Grind (R Kelly)
- Domino (Jessie J)
- Don’t Let Go (En Vogue)
- Don’t Upset The Rhythm (Noisettes)
- Forget You (Cee Lo Green)
- Free (Ultra Nate)
- Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
- Happy (Pharrell Williams)
- Hold My Hand (Jess Glynn)
- I’m Every Woman (Whitney Houston)
- If I Ain’t Got You (Alicia Keys)
- Locked Out of Heaven (Bruno Mars)
- Love On Top (Beyoncé)
- Piece Of My Heart (Beverly Knight)
- Power of a Woman (Eternal)
- Ride On Time (Blackbox)
- Set You Free (N-Trance)
- Somebody Else’s Guy (Jocelyn Brown)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- Treasure (Bruno Mars)
- Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars)
- Vultures (John Mayer)
- What Is Love (Haddaway)
- Would I Lie To You (Charles & Eddie)
- Wrapped Up (Olly Murs)
Additional Songs Available On Request
“Nanna Radleys were true professionals from start to finish. They played a selection of songs that got everyone on their feet and we have had many great compliments from wedding guests about them. Including some saying they were the best band they had ever seen at a wedding!” – Hayley & Stacey
Nanna Radleys can be booked to play at your wedding from £1200+, enquire for a tailor made quote for your wedding date by filling out the contact form below.