- Leading Professional Vocal Ensemble of the North.
- Members Trained at Leading Institutions.
- Performed with Top Artists in the country.
- Available to Perform At Ceremony / Afternoon / Reception.
- From Church Choral Arrangements to Pop & Jazz.
- Full Public Liability Insurance.
- Bookable From £795+.
Melodico are the premier vocal ensemble of the North. Based in Manchester, Melodico are a select group of talented and experienced professional vocalists who pride themselves in their ability to bring something dynamic and special to your day.
Melodico are a young, talented Manchester choir with a repertoire that spans from classical choral music, to pop & jazz, or they can even provide you with a singing waiters to supply a twist to your evenings entertainment! Melodico are not only experienced in weddings, events and functions, but are also well known for their professional backing vocals with performers and groups ranging from Boy George to the BBC Philharmonic.
Click here to listen to live performances by Melodico
As a Wedding Band:
Manchester Choir, Melodico, are able to provide music for all, or any part of your wedding (Ceremony, Drinks Reception and/or Evening entertainment). They will help tailor their set lists to the music you require at each part of your day with their varied repertoire allowing them to really grasp the mood you desire at each moment. The group can transform their singing style from a traditional and delicate church chorus into an upbeat, dynamic and fun cast performing jazz and pop – so the whole team should be able to cover all areas of your day, if you require!
Melodico are very happy to learn any extra music, including a first dance song for an additional fee. Melodico hold full Public Liability Insurance. Please enquire via the form at the bottom of the page if you wish to know more about outdoor or large venue performances or background music.
“Just wanted to pass on our thanks for the choir’s performance during the wedding yesterday – it was flawless and everyone that I spoke to said how amazing the music was.” – Dave & Charlotte
From Bach to The Beatles, Melodico have repertoire to suit all tastes. All You Need Is Love, so you can sit back enjoy your day and let Melodico take you away with their stunning harmonies and arrangements.
Whether you are looking for choral singers for your ceremony, or singing waiters for your reception, Melodico ensure to bring along something unforgettable. The ensemble are able to provide not only a touch of sophistication and quality to a religious or civil ceremony, but also perform samples of contemporary music with their very own classy arrangements of your favourite pop and jazz songs.
You can view their full song-list below, which includes the likes of well-known classics such as the Hallelujah Chorus (Handel) and Ave Verum Corpus (Mozart), to wider classical variety including Elgar and also contemporary composer, Eric Whitacre. For those with a modern taste, Melodico’s Pop, Jazz & Rock repertoire will certainly have something for everyone. Whether you’re a One Direction fan, fancy your first dance to be to Take That, or think Stevie Wonder will get your guests up partying into the night, Melodico will be able to provide. If you can’t see your favourite song on the list, Melodico will learn new music at an additional cost.
- Ave Maria (Schubert)
- Ave Verum Corpus K.618 (Mozart)
- Flower duet (Delibes)
- Geistliches Lied Op.30 (Brahms)
- Hallelujah Chorus (Handel)
- I Beheld Her, Beautiful As A Dove (Willan)
- If Ye Love Me (Tallis)
- Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach)
- Jerusalem (Parry)
- Lux Aeterna (Elgar)
- O Sole Mio (Eduardo di Capua)
- Pachelbel’s Canon (arr. Passmore)
- Panis Angelicus (Franck)
- There Is Sweet Music (Elgar)
- This Marriage (Eric Whitacre)
- Ubi Caritas (Durufle)
- Wedding Canticle (Rutter)
Pop & Jazz
- A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)
- All Night Long (Lionel Ritchie)
- All You Need Is Love (The Beatles)
- Annie’s Song (John Denver)
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Elton John)
- Don’t Stop Me Now (Queen)
- For Once In My Life (Stevie Wonder)
- Imagine (John Lennon)
- Let’s Do It (Cole Porter)
- Little Things (One Direction)
- Moon River (Mancini)
- Run (Snow Patrol)
- Rule the World (Take That)
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Harold Arlen)
- Stand By Me (Ben. E King)
- Tears in Heaven (Eric Clapton)
- The Way You Look Tonight (Jerome Kern)
- When You Say Nothing At All (Ronan Keating)
- We’ve Only Just Begun (The Carpenters)
Melodico can be booked to play at your wedding from £795+, enquire for tailor made quote for your wedding date by filling out the contact form below.