Echo Drive Overview:
- 4-Piece Rock / Indie / Pop wedding band
- Professional rock band for hire in Leicester and surrounding area.
- Possess a flexible repertoire that can be tailored to suit.
- Available to perform at ceremony / afternoon / reception.
- Can play a stripped back acoustic set, as well as full band
- First dance request as standard.
- Powerful & fully PAT tested PA system.
- Bookable from £1125+.
Echo Drive are a dynamic and versatile four-piece group based in Leicester, East Midlands. Their ability to cover a wide range of music genres and stretch across decades and generations of popular tunes puts them in a position of high demand, with each member of the group being both active and experienced in the wedding performance scene. They have played countless corporate events, parties, weddings, private functions and festivals, and are experienced in handling a variety of audiences and types of performance.
Click here to listen to more tracks by Echo Drive:
As a Wedding Band:
Echo Drive can deliver a performance tailored to suit your desires, providing a softer more relaxed vibe with a bare-bones acoustic set or perhaps injecting a bit of electricity to keep an atmosphere kicking. Whatever your request, the group will have you covered: and even offer two different types of duo options suited to earlier parts of a wedding ceremony or venues which have volume restrictions. The group boasts an exceptionally thorough repertoire (see example set lists and full repertoire below) which will be fully utilised to perform the perfect set for your special day. Echo Drive also welcome requests to learn the couple’s first dance song as standard, to add that little touch of magic to the moment that will be remembered forever, as well as requests to learn other additional songs for the set at a small additional fee.
The group can provide a powerful PA system (fully PAT-tested and with Public Liability Insurance) that is able to rock any venue with a capacity limit of up to 300, which can be used to perform in both indoor and outdoor venues (though outdoor performances will require some adequate form of shelter in case of adverse weather to protect equipment).
“First saw this band around three years ago and were so taken aback by their performance that we decided they just had to play at our 40th birthday party. They were well worth the wait! Absolutely brilliant and topped the celebrations off perfectly. They had the dance floor full throughout the evening and many guests were asking who they were due to the variety and quality of the music they played. Highly professional throughout and we would absolutely recommend them without hesitation. Thank you so much.” – Jilly Wood, February 2015
Echo Drive are renowned for their vast and flexible repertoire. Their ability to both cover songs from different decades and stretch across music genres has given them the opportunity to earn a reputation as a top class wedding band: a reputation which they have seized with consistently high quality performances. This is a trait often hard to find in cover bands and puts Echo Drive on another level when it comes to looking for that band that performs cover songs to a similar, or often better standard than their originals!
The full song-list repertoire includes the likes of Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheehan), Get Lucky (Daft Punk) & Let it Go (James Bay) from the 2010’s, Mr Brightside (The Killers), Dakota (Stereophonics), I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor (Artic Monkeys) from the 2000’s, as well as 90’s & 80’s classics including Song 2 (Blur), Basket Case (Green Day), Back In Black (AC/DC) and Summer of ’69 (Bryan Adams). The repertoire doesn’t stop at the 80’s either…click on the headers below for Echo Drive’s full repertoire!
- Blame It On Me (George Ezra)
- Bonfire Heart (James Blunt)
- Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
- Grow Old With Me (Tom Odell)
- Ho Hey (The Lumineers)
- Hold Back The River (James Bay)
- I Will Wait (Mumford & Sons)
- Let Her Go (Passenger)
- Let It Go (James Bay)
- Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5)
- Nobody To Love (Sigma)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- American Idiot (Green Day)
- Babylon (David Gray)
- Better Together (Jack Johnson)
- Buck Rogers (Feeder)
- Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
- Clocks (Coldplay)
- Dakota (Stereophonics)
- Grounds For Divorce (Elbow)
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor (Arctic Monkeys)
- I’m Yours (Jason Mraz)
- Last Nite (The Strokes)
- Little Lion Man (Mumford & Sons)
- Mr Brightside (The Killers)
- One Day Like This (Elbow)
- Sex On Fire (Kings Of Leon)
- Somewhere Only We Know (Keane)
- Starlight (The Supermen Lovers)
- Use Somebody (Kings Of Leon)
- Valerie (The Zutons)
- Basket Case (Green Day)
- Common People (Pulp)
- Iris (Goo Goo Dolls)
- Let Forever Be (The Chemical Brothers)
- Lucky Man (The Verve)
- Lump (The Presidents of the USA)
- Place Your Hands (Reef)
- Praise You (Fatboy Slim)
- Sit Down (James)
- Song 2 (Blur)
- Sun Hits The Sky (Supergrass)
- The Bartender & The Thief (Stereophonics)
- Two Princes (Spin Doctors)
- Back In Black (AC/DC)
- Money For Nothing (Dire Straits)
- Rappers Delight (The Sugarhill Gang)
- Rolling Stones (Start Me Up)
- Summer of ’69 (Bryan Adams)
- The One I Love (REM)
- 20th Century Boy (T Rex)
- All Right Now (Free)
- Message In A Bottle (The Police)
- Play That Funky Music (Wild Cherry)
- Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
- Teenage Kicks (Undertones)
- Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
- Satisfaction (Rolling Stones)
- With A Little Help From My Friends (Joe Cocker)
- You Really Got Me (The Kinks)
“To Echo Drive. Thank you for a truly awesome gig at our wedding two weeks ago. We’ve had endless comments about how brilliant you guys were. You are four very talented musicians who made our wedding day one to remember.” – Adrian & Daisy Phillips, Wedding, September 2015
If you’ve been looking for a rock band for hire in Leicester, then you may have just found them! Echo Drive can be booked to play at your wedding from £1125+, enquire for tailor made quote for your wedding date by filling out the contact form below.